The ProForm Power 1080 is a luxury high end treadmill with some excellent features to help you get effective workouts. It’s one of ProForm’s best treadmills coming with the largest running surface, the greatest incline available and much much more. Here are some of those features:
- 7″ full color touch screen to control every aspect of the treadmill
- 30 workout programs to help you achieve a variety of fitness goals
- SpaceSaver treadmill will fold to near vertical when not in use
- Large cushioned running deck is easy on the joints and lower back
ProForm Power 1080 Treadmill
Click here for more info
ProForm Power 1080 Treadmill Review
ProForm came into the fitness equipment industry with a bang. They made a treadmill using their SpaceSaver technology and this revolutionized the industry. This turned the company into one of the market leaders. They remain there today by keeping up with the latest technologies and design in fitness equipment. The ProForm Power 1080 is a good example of one of their luxury treadmills.
The controls are conveniently placed ahead of you as you get on the treadmill. The large 7″ full color screen gives you all kinds of information as you run including speed, time, distance, calories burned, pulse and more. The speed goes from 0 to 12 mph. You’ll find this top speed more than enough even for experienced runners especially when you consider jogging is around 6 mph.
The incline goes to 15% which is the highest on any ProForm treadmill. If you like doing uphill walks or runs to build the back of the legs and buttocks then it can be done here. Your heart rate can be measured using the handle bars which gives you a useful estimation on how your body is coping with your run. The running deck is cushioned and you’ll find it far easier on the legs and back than running on the street or other hard surfaces.
There are a massive 30 workout programs. These are divided into 20 different calorie burn routines and 10 all terrain workouts designed by a certified personal trainer. These are great to give you a different challenge and you can change the intensity of any program. This means both beginners and experienced runners will find they can successfully use these programs.
Another workout option you may find useful is the set a goal center. This is where you set the speed, time and distance and the treadmill creates a workout for you based on your selections. The built in sound system will prove popular as you can plug in your ipod and have the built in speakers playing your favorite running music. As you can see the ProForm Power 1080 is an impressive treadmill which combined with it’s long warranty should give you years of workout pleasure.
- Motor: 3.25 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor
- Incline: 0–15% Quick Incline™
- Speed: 0–12 MPH QuickSpeed®
- Running Surface: 20″ x 60″ Commercial-Grade Belt
- Deck: ProShox Elite 2™ Cushioning
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Workout Intensity Control
- Heart Rate Monitor: Dual-Grip EKG™
- iFit® Live Compatible
- 7″ Full-Color Touch Screen
- iFit® Live Built-In
- Workout Programs: 30
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®
- Speakers: Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0
- Model: ProForm Power 1080 Treadmill (PFTL11010)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Lifetime: Frame
- Lifetime: Motor
- 5 years: Parts
- 2 years: Labor